Report Your Claim
Contact your insurance company and report your damage. Once you have reported your damage, a claim representative will provide you with a claim number.
Move Your Car to the Repair Facility – Back2Exact Location Map
You have the right to select the facility that will repair your vehicle.
- Protect your vehicle from further damage.
- Call the police. Be prepared to provide specific vehicle damage, names and license numbers, vehicle descriptions, and witnesses for the police report.
- If your car is drivable, you can choose Lakes Painting & Auto Body to repair your vehicle.
- If your car is NOT drivable (broken glass, lamps, and mirrors, rubbing tires, and disturbing noises constitute a non-drivable vehicle), call Lakes Painting & Auto Body (218-829-0141) for a tow.
- Tell us where your vehicle is located. We will arrange for a tow for you.
- If you car is towed to an impound lot, Lakes Painting & Auto Body can arrange to have the vehicle towed from the lot. You must contact the Impound Lot, authorize release to Lakes Painting & Auto Body.
- Lakes Painting & Auto Body will provide a detailed estimate of the damage and cost of repairs, take photos, and complete the repairs.
- Lakes Painting & Auto Body will work with you insurance company.
Claims Against You
- Should any party allege that the accident was your fault, contact your insurance agent or claim representative immediately. Your insurance company will conduct an investigation to assess those allegations.
- Call Lakes Painting & Auto Body, 218-829-0141 or email:email@example.com
This website contains only a general description of the accident process. Contact your insurance representative with specific questions.